Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Apologies

All Apologies, hehe.

Sorry I haven't been updating. The past weekend was crazy. And I've been sick :/

But I'm back. And going to Florida and Maryland this weekend.

Here's an outfit for you. I'll probably wear it in Florida rather than Maryland :)


If you click on the photo, it'll bring you to a page where it's larger.

Look at my new shoes! I actually got them. I can't stop looking at them. They are SO cute. Definitely worth actually spending that money.

I am wearing:
Dress = Found it at some random tent at The Vibes Festival last summer
Sweater type thing = Charlotte Russe (For $10! Hehe)
Shoes = LF Stores/NYC/JCxLF Stunning

So I've got my bags packed for the warm weather (even though we won't be there for long), my SPF 90 and 70 sunscreen so that I won't get the least bit tan, and my new shooooooooes! I'm stoked.

xo Carly

1 comment:

  1. I remebered you wore that in education in the park Kissimee Florida I talked to you and ben You are so nice But you rocked that outfit

    ReplyDelete