Monday, May 16, 2011

What do you guys think...

of short short haircuts?

I can't help but want one so badly. My hair problems would be solved, my hair would grow out healthy, and I wouldn't have to worry about styling my hair. The problem with them though, is having to get used to your whole face being exposed. And my hair has NEVER been that short so I don't know how it would look or if I would like it.






I have to say that if I was going to cut it short, I would cut it like Twiggy. Every once in awhile I go through 60s phases where I just want to wear mod dresses and cut my hair short.

But what do you guys think? Would you ever do it? Do you think I could pull it off? Also, what color would I dye my hair if I ended up cutting it this short? Eeeep.

xo Carly

7 comments:

  1. I'm such a creep, I know it haha.

    I think if you did the Twiggy hair you'd also have to do the Twiggy eyelashes haha.
    But I think if you did more of a "boy" cut, like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QPPTiIWaVEU/TVyd795s9gI/AAAAAAAAAbE/PCSgqqGoceA/s640/Emma-Watson-Short-Hair-Picture-225x300.jpg
    it would look awesome however you wear your makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Emma Watson's! I think her bangs are so short though blahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Steph you're not a creep, I love that you comment. Makes me feel nice and special inside. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the second one, I think it'll look cute on you :) even though I just adore your hair as it is now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carly,
    I'm getting my hair cut on Thu. and I think I'm going for a short bob, since my hair is naturally curly and right now, I ALWAYS wear it in a ponytail, anyway! I'll post my new style on FB! Wish me luck! Carmen (Duran's mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Carmen! You're going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your hair long and i think it would look really pretty if you died it blonde :D

    ReplyDelete