Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hair Problems :(

As some of you probably know, I am always having the WORST hair problems! I always want to change it and try something new, but I never know what to do. It's so hard to find the perfect short haircut, too. And I have yet to find it. I just can't bring myself to do something more daring. And at the same time, I want to grow my hair out :/ it's so tough, and I am terribly impatient when it comes to hair. I want to start wearing my shorter hair more often rather than my extensions, but I haven't gotten my hair done in awhile, so it's grown into a place where I don't like it and it doesn't look good. Hence why I've been wearing the extensions so often.
Also, I would love to change up the color a bit (not a different color, but a different shade of red) so that I'll force myself not to wear the long hair all the time ;) I wish I could change the color completely just because I get so bored often, but that won't be happening for awhile. Gotta keep the red.
Anyways, I am desparate for a super cute/not too short/perfect for my features bob or short haircut! I have been on a search forever and can't seem to find the right cut.



I like both of these, but I'm not sure they would look as good on me as they do on them! If I got the Scarlett Johannson cut, then of course I would keep my side bangs. And for the Katie Holmes cut, it looks amazing on her but I have never had straight across bangs, and I'd be scared of how they would look on me. Also, I would keep the length a little longer than what she has.

I dunno. I gotta keep lookin'!

xo Carly

3 comments:

  1. I love the hair you have now it is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair right now, whats the color called?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me please what the name of your short and layered haircut was please???
    Thanks and please respond at:

    pokemewithacrayon@gmail.com

    (:

    ReplyDelete