Friday, April 8, 2011

Makeup!

So, someone had asked me what type of makeup I use, so I answered the question, and decided to bring it over here and post all the stuff I use! :) So here ya go. Super expensive makeup post...

  •  I use Makeup Forever HD in #115
  • I use Korres blush in "Peach"

  • I use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

  • I use (sometimes) Kat Von D eyeshadow pallette in "Beethoven".
  • Cait usually uses a lot of the darker colors.



  • I use Hot Topic's liquid eyeliner. I'm not sure if they sell it anymore though.

  • I use Maybelline Define-A-Line in I think "Soft Black" or "Ebony Black".

  • I use Maybelline Great Lash in I think "Very Black".

  • Lastly, I use Korres Lip Butter in "Quince".

You can find the Maybelline makeup at any drugstore, that's where I get my eyeliner and mascara. But all of the other products, with the exception of the Hot Topic liquid eyeliner, I got at Sephora. It was extremely expensive, but well worth it. I had a $100 giftcard for my birthday, yet I still had like $75 extra for just that small amount of makeup. That's basically how it is at any major makeup store like Sephora or Mac. The makeup lasts a long time, and there are always people that work there that will gladly help you with anything you need so that you get your money's worth.
Thanks for reading, I hope this helped :)

xo Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment