Sunday, April 24, 2011

Loooooovely shoes!

Okay, saw these on Tumblr 'cause my friend reblogged a photo of them, and instantly fell in love. Then went to LF Stores in NYC to get them, but ended up getting my Lita's instead. Turns out, I still really really REALLY want these. And they will be worth $200...




They are limited edition Jeffrey Campbell x LF shoes. They're called the "Stunning". Enough said.

I want them so badly. So I'm going to save up. I'm sorry mom, I have to. I have a strong love for Jeffrey Campbell's. Last ones for awhile I promise! :)
Shoes are really the only things that I hardcore splurge on. Most of the time they're worth it. Especially when they're good quality, and super cute! They'll last forever and never go out of style.

Other than that, I usually buy clothes from cheaper stores with most clothes under $30.
Sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do. And these are definitely worth it!

xo Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment