Sunday, April 10, 2011

Style Icons/Brands/Websites/Stores

Twiggy



Marilyn Monroe



Zooey Deschanel




Sherri Dupree Bemis



There are so many more, I just can't think of any right now. But if I think of anymore style icons I'll definitely post.


Some of my favorite brands/designers are...
  • Jeffrey Campbell
  • Kimchi Blue
  • Chelsea Rebelle
  • Pins And Needles
  • Silence & Noise
  • Sparkle & Fade
  • BB Dakota
  • etc!
I cannot think of anymore right now! :|


Here's some of my favorite websites...
  • Etsy.com
  • Modcloth.com
  • Urbanoutfitters.com
  • Lulus.com
  • Asos.com
  • Forever21.com
  • Americanapparel.com
  • Amazon.com

And here's some of my favorite stores:
  • H&M
  • Forever21
  • Urban Outfitters
  • Hot Topic
  • American Apparel
  • Goodwill
  • Trash & Vaudeville
  • any vintage/thrift store
I only have a few, and it sucks because there aren't really unique shops at the mall, so I'm kind of limited!
Thanks for reading :)

xo Carly

2 comments:

  1. When I was an uber-trendy 20-somethinger, I loved shopping at the Goodwill stores in South Omaha for cool, one-of-a-kind, vintage stuff too!

    ReplyDelete