Friday, April 22, 2011

New Hair and New (or old?) Shorts!

So here I am! Finally posting again after being in LA. I was bored (today is a lazy, barely any makeup kind of day) so I decided to cut my old Urban Outfitters high-waisted jeans into shorts! They were so worn out, and I haven't worn them in forever so I made them into high-waisted shorts. Which are like, my favorite clothing items ever, haha. Also, you can see my more red and not orange hair hehe.



Ignore the crappy photobooth pictures. This will do for now until I sell my Canon and get a new one.

Also, if my blog starts catching on, and if I start to gain more followers, I want to do some give-aways, or set up an ebay account or Etsy or something. I have a lot of old clothes that I don't really wear. So spread the word! :D

xo Carly

1 comment: